Mobile Phone Unlocking
We can unlock all major brands of phones including Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Sharp, Sendo, LG, Siemens, iPhone, Toshiba and others. So, whether you want your phone to use a different network simcard or you want to use it abroad, we can unlock your phone without invalidating the warranty in most cases.
Which Networks can be unlocked?
We can unlock 99% of phones that are available in the global marketplace including recent releases and pre-2000 models. All handsets can be unlocked regardless of network operator including EE, Vodafone, O2, T-mobile, Virgin, Tesco, Lebara, Asda locked phones. Even handsets locked to foreign networks can be serviced by us.
Why unlock your mobile, there are many reasons why people do this?
- When abroad why pay roaming charges when you can simply buy a pay as you go sim and get cheaper call charges.
- You are not restricted to your current network.
- If you ever decide to sell your phone you get a better price for an open on all network phone.
- It is very easy for us to unlock your mobile phone as we have been doing this for over 15 years.
All Phone Repairs can unlock many types of mobile phone. We can do this via a number of ways
- You come into our shop and we unlock your phone while you wait
- You send us your phone via post and we will unlock this for you
- We collect, unlock and then deliver your phone (see our collect and deliver service)